Things to Consider
1. After almost 30 years of experience, I have learned price point is a HUGE factor. With having three collections to choose from, it is fairly easy to derive at the price point you would like. Contact us for pricing
2. What size of spa should I get? If you are over 6'2", I would recommend, at least, a 7'8" Spa or open seating. Size of spa does not dictate price, so smaller does not always mean it is less expensive.
- Is your height in your legs or in your upper body?
- Understand if you want to sit 6 people, you need to have room for 12 feet, the size of the foot well should be considered.
- Open seating will provide a larger foot well.
3. All of our spas sit extremely comfortable with a cozy laid back feel. If you have a tendency to float, consider open seating.
4. Extra room in the budget? Add the extras and enjoy!
The highest quality in the industry, easy maintenance and lowest operating costs insures the best value for your investment dollars!!
M&B Spas will take care of YOU and YOUR Spa!